E-Mail Toymageddon

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome to the End

Hello internet! Welcome to the production blog for a show that hasn't even aired yet. Heck, it doesn't even have a home to air ON yet. At the time of this blog entry I am knee deep in begging, borrowing, and pleading with a number of my talented friends in the animation and comedy fields to help me make this show a reality. Not a reality show, a reality.

I've been in the entertainment industry for over 16 years and written a lot of shows and show pitches. Of all the shows I've done, this one really speaks to me, literally. At night I hear it whispering terrible and horrific instructions in my ear. I figured the best way to make the voices stop and to keep myself from become a serial killer, is to birth this show onto the magical TV air waves.

To this end I have enlisted some of the most talented people I know to help out. If you are feeling left out because I know you and you believe yourself to be talented, please call me. I'm sure I can put you to work somewhere.

In the following weeks I will be posting artwork, script pages, production notes, and general fun stuff regarding the progress of this production. Getting a show bought by a network is not unlike finding a unicorn and then convincing that unicorn to turn itself inside out while spinning plates and juggling flaming Volkswagens. That's right, it's just that easy.

If you happened to be a big time producer, and you happened to have stumbled across this blog, and you happened to be interested in this show drop me a line HERE.

Happy show creating people!

No comments:

Post a Comment